We exceed client expectations
When you choose the WBCP team, you get a dedicated partner. We are experts at managing recruitments for small, medium and large public sector and nonprofit organizations. We have a track record of working successfully with elected officials, constituents, staff, and community-based organizations through our comprehensive recruitment process, 6 Steps to Results. We’re so confident you’ll be satisfied with our results we guarantee our placements.
Hiring WBCP, Inc. to lead our search for a new Fire Chief was the best decision our board made. I have served on dozens of hiring committees and this was by far the best quality and most efficient process I’ve experienced. If we need to hire another executive leader, Wendi and her team would be my first choice.”
– Dr. Vicki Purslow, Chair, Board of Directors
Jackson County Fire District 5, Oregon
Customized services to fit your search and budget needs
WBCP can customize your search needs for partial, individual contributor, and mid-level management recruitments to meet your hiring and budget needs. We are experts regarding Civil Service and other selection rules. We manage recruitments that follow your organization’s specific processes.
Select a partial search service that’s right for you.
Level I: Marketing and Headhunting
Our marketing and headhunting services attract a talented applicant pool for you to choose the best candidate.
Level I partial search services includes:
- Meeting with hiring authority and identified stakeholders
- Developing ideal candidate profiles
- Developing a recruitment timeline
- Producing recruitment announcements
- Producing and implementing an advertising plan
- Headhunting (sourcing from LinkedIn, past lists, databases, associations, etc.)
- Creating a direct mail campaign (as needed)
Level II: Prequalifying Candidates up to Interviews
Have a need for more robust services? WBCP provides search services support up to the interview process. We’ll pre-qualify top candidates and let you do the rest.
Level II includes all the partial search services from Level I, plus:
- Screening applications
- Selecting candidates
- Producing interview questions
Level III: Customized Partial Search Services
You tell us what you need, and we’ll customize a process just for you.
At a fraction of the cost of a full executive search, WBCP’s partial search services helped us to secure a strong pool of Behavioral Health Director candidates. WBCP provided prompt and thorough support, and their team developed and implemented a comprehensive, targeted marketing plan that brought in candidates that we likely wouldn’t have received without their assistance. I highly recommend WBCP for your partial search needs.”
– Kimberly Phipps
County of Tuolumne, California
Search Consulting and Training Services
We’ll set you up for success
Need assistance training internal recruiters? Is your recruitment process antiquated? Are customers complaining about time-to-hire and inefficient processes that don’t meet today’s recruitment standards? WBCP can help!
WBCP has revised processes and/or trained in the following areas:
- Recruiting selection rules
- Competency-based recruiting and behavioral-based selection methodologies
- Identification of antiquated processes and recommendations for improved efficiencies
- Improved time-to-hire and internal customer satisfaction
- Recruiters training
- Training in customer service, marketing, and organizational branding methodologies
To find out what we can do to assist you with your internal recruitment services and training needs, contact WBCP today!
Wendi Brown is talent and she attracts talent! Wendi conducted two high level professional recruitments for Stanislaus County. She knows the field. Wendi is trustworthy and discreet. She did an amazing job connected the dots from what we were looking for to the talent pool she developed. Wendi Brown is a quintessential professional, produces extraordinary results, and is a pleasure to partner with!”
– Patricia Hill Thomas, Assistant County Administration Officer/COO
Stanislaus County, California
WBCP provides piece of mind when making hiring decisions
WBCP’s in-depth background investigations are used by organizations for security clearance, suitability, fitness determinations, as well as confirming criminal, work, and education history.
Some of the information we screen/check includes:
- Education/Degree Verification
- Employment Verification
- Criminal and Civil Records
- Licenses and Certifications
- Credit Report
- Social Security Number Verification
- Driving Record
- Professional References
For more information about these services, contact WBCP today!